The Cash Flow Summit
Starring Joe Varnadore of NoteSchool
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!
Webinar Replay! (free)
UPDATE – Hi, it’s Larry and Marishka here…
Hey, after the webinar with Joe Varnadore, we had a ton of people reach out to us and say that they out of town for summer vacation, with friends and family, and other things that prevented them from watching this…
So if you missed the awesome Notes training webinar you can watch the replay here:
During the webinar we offered attendees a Promo Code to get $50 off the registration for the One Day Notes Training / Cash Flow Summit on September 23. The bad news is, that offer has expired. 😞
The good news is that there’s still time to register, and there are a few seats still available.
Saturday, September 23
Join us on Saturday, September 23rd, at the Kitsap Conference Center for an entertaining and educational day with Joe Varnadore. Joe is part of the Noteschool Team that Eddie Speed has put together.
- How to create multiple streams of passive cash flow that fuel your lifestyle all through retirement (I’m not talking about being a landlord…this true ‘set it and forget it’ income).
- Why great REO deals are getting harder and harder to find (making it tougher and tougher to find good investments in your area).
- Why Wall Street has muscled in on your action (and how even the little guy can work with them to land incredible property deals).
- A simple investing twist that takes you out of the ‘tenants and toilets’ game for good (and no, I’m not talking about hiring property managers).
- Why right now is the absolute best time to get involved with real estate-backed notes (position yourself just in front of this profit tsunami and ride this wave for years to come).
- How to start and grow a real estate empire using just $100 out of your self-directed IRA (and grow that empire completely tax-free).
- A completely innovative way to sell a home so that you enjoy cash flow payments for years – even though you actually got paid to buy the home (no – I’m not talking about lease-options or any other strategy you’ve likely heard of).
- How to apply your current real estate knowledge and skills to make even greater profits with the note business
- Why Real Estate Agents, investors, builders, property buyers and sellers are creating a strong demand for these services and how you can cash in by becoming the “go to” person
- Why the Note Business is the Hottest Topic in Real Estate Today and why the Government is pushing it!
- Why flipping notes is easier and less time consuming than flipping properties
About Joe Varnadore:
Investing in his first property at the age of 19, Joe learned the importance of using creative financing to make the deal work. Since then, Joe has created, brokered, bought and sold more than 10,000 real estate notes on both residential and commercial properties. As an author, speaker, and trainer for the past 25 years, he believes that there has never been a greater opportunity for real estate investors to use non-performing notes to acquire properties and seller financing to cash out.
“I haven’t seen a market this good in 30+ years of note investing…”
–Eddie Speed, founder of NoteSchool
The event will be held at the beautiful Kitsap Conference Center at Bremerton Harborside, 100 Washington Avenue, Bremerton, WA 98337. EASY access from the Seattle – Bremerton Ferry. The conference center is right next door -literally a couple hundred steps- to the Washington Ferry Terminal, so if you’re coming from Seattle on the WSF, so if you take the ferry from Seattle to Bremerton, consider ditching the car and just walking onto the ferry – save time and money. If you do decide to bring your car or you plan to drive to the event, discounted parking will be available at the Kitsap Conference Center for attendees.
Start and Finish Times
Registration on Saturday morning begins at 8:30 with the main event starting at 9am. Expect a full day. Lunch will be provided.
ABSOLUTELY! We are all about networking (and having fun while doing it.) Everyone is encouraged to come prepared with business cards and to have fun.
BOTTOM LINE: If you are looking for passive income opportunities, this event is for YOU. If you are newbie investor, this event is for YOU. If you are a seasoned investor or entrepreneur… guess what? This event is for DEFINITELY FOR YOU! Here is what you will get when you come to the Cashflow Summit on Saturday, September 23rd.
- Education– Learn the game plan & strategies that real investors use for success.
- Transformation– Leave the event better than you were before you came. Have an actionable game plan to follow to increase or start your business when you go home.
- Inspiration– Be inspired by entrepreneurs and note investors who are doing it big.
- Association– Iron sharpens iron! Meet & network with other real estate professionals and investors in your community and from across the country.
A little background on the folks who created the Success Cashflow Summit…
Marishka Pilch specializes in alternative finance (lease purchase, seller finance, etc.) as well as buying and selling notes. With a background in mortgage lending, and growing up with a construction family, she says real estate is just in her blood. Marishka left her corporate job and has been a full time real estate entrepreneur since 2012. She (and Larry) have coached a number of real estate entrepreneurs all over the country to success, and they love to joint venture with other investors as they build their own note portfolio.
Larry Gill is the “secret sauce” of this real estate investing team. Having owned a successful photography business for over 25 years, Larry heads up the marketing side of the business, including all the beautiful photographs they use on their websites (no stock photos here) and in their marketing. He also manages their rehab projects. Larry had the honor to intern with NoteSchool recently. While he never thought he’d be an intern at his age, it was a terrific experience for him, working with the top Note education company in the country.